Practical solutions to child behaviour problems
- Swiftly identify the cause of concern through rigorous observation, assessment and collaborative problem solving.
- Effect and sustain change through provision of practical and achievable recommendations.
- Raise achievement through identification of cognitive and personal strengths, thereby increasing confidence and self esteem.
- Support parents in their genuine aspirations for their children.
- Support schools and organisations through the promotion of robust Psychological research findings.
- Deliver value. An early investment in problem solving and treatment is a long term investment in a child's future.